All right. So you want a new laptab. No its not a spelling mistake. Its a new terminology that will start a rush. Just like the word ‘Phablet’. What is a LapTab? It is a combination of Laptop and Tablet. A hybrid so to say. I just found this one out in Amazon so if you are interested in getting one or knowing when it will be launched just click here.
The company’s first ever 2-in-1 device comes with a detachable keyboard and will go on sale starting May 6, exclusively on Amazon India offering a black variant.
Check out the new Micromax Canvas Laptab LT666 10.1-inch Touchscreen Laptop with the specs that seem to make fun of laptops at a lower price. And comes with a load of freebies to entice you.
The 10.1-inch Micromax Canvas Laptab LT666 comes with a WXGA IPS touch-enabled display with a 1280 x 720 pixel resolution which is decent but you cannot compare it to the retina displays that are slowly coming up all over
It is powered by a 1.83GHz Intel Atom processor and with 2GB of DDR3L RAM, just enough to do the regular work. The device comes with 32GB of flash memory which means super-fast boot times and can be further expanded up to 64GB via microSD card.
The Camera department seems a bit of a let down but I think it had to do with the pricing as the Windows 8.1 hybrid device comes with a 2MP fixed-focus rear camera and a 2MP fixed-focus front camera.
The OS will be upgradeable to Windows 10 and also offer a one-year Office 365 personal subscription which also includes 1TB of free OneDrive storage.
In terms of connectivity, the LapTab supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and 3G. The keyboard also features a USB 2.0 port.
The Canvas LapTab features a 7700mAh battery and can last for more than 10 hours, claims Micromax. The device can be charged using any mobile charger as well.
Don’t miss out these exciting freebies – Exciting Offers on Micromax Laptab While they last!
1) Free MS Office 365 Personal 1 Year License worth Rs.3299
2) Free 1TB Cloud storage (One Drive) for 1 Year
3) Free Magzter Subscription of 10 Leading Indian Magazines for 3 months worth Rs.2900
4) Free Carry Pouch, OTG Cable, Earphones, Screen Guard
Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
Micromax Canvas Laptab LT666 Full Specs and Features:
- 10.1-inch IPS Capacitive Touchscreen (1280*800 Resolution)
- Intel 4th Gen Atom Processor (3735F, Quad Core, Up to 1.83GHz)
- 2GB DDR3L RAM
- 32GB Flash Storage (Expandable Up to 64GB)
- Windows 8.1 Operating System (Free Upgrade to Windows 10 when available)
- Camera – 2MP front & 2MP rear.
- Built-In 1 USB.2.0 and 1 micro USB Port
- Weight: 1.1Kg
- Dimensions: 259.2*175.4*9.2 mm
- Canvas Laptab Battery : 7700mAh
The Cons I see are the Camera specs and the lack of additional USB ports. Its a wee bit pricey for the budget conscious at Rs:14999/- However it offers serious alternative choice for students who like to work out with it as it is affordable. Micromax seems to have slowly but surely made an entry into the Laptop PC and Computer territory with this cute offer.