Is it a phone or a Tablet or both? Presenting the Lenovo Phab plus Tablet – with 4G connectivity.
In an era where 3G connectivity is touted as a premium feature and comes at a slightly higher price this Lenovo Phablet 4G – tablet cum phone throws in the 4G connectivity as a cool feature!
Wait till you hear the entire spec sheet:
- 13MP primary camera with dual color flash and 5MP front facing camera
- 6.8-inch (17.27 centimeters) full HD IPS 10-point multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Android v5 Lollipop operating system with 1.5GHz Qualcomm MSM8939 octa core processor, 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 64GB and dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 3500mAH lithium-ion battery providing standby time of 480 hours (under test conditions)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Dual SIM slots and 4G connectivity give you versatility and speed.
- Dolby Atmos sound brings cinema-quality audio to the palm of your hand.
Readers would by now have seen that I only review products that stand apart and this phablet is something I would whole-heartedly recommend.
The only minus I see in this model is the slightly higher price when the trend nowadays is to capture the market with lower prices.
However with these premium features I cannot complain much as most of the competitors are yet to catch up with these awesome features.
Note: The links in this page are affiliate links.