Looking for a Car Bluetooth Hands-free Kit to enable hassle free driving experience? Look no further. We have a 3 Top Car Bluetooth Hands-free Kits up for your choice.
The Motorola Roadster Pro’s design and functionality is geared towards keeping your eyes on the road with no distractions for anything. This is ensured by a voice control setup and motion sensors so that your hands and eyes don’t have to leave the steering wheel in order to make or answer a call, skip a song or mute the conversation. In addition, it has a four-mic system for better voice reception and dual-speaker design with the best noise and echo cancellation, so that your phone conversations have clarity.
The biggest favorable thing I like in the Jabra FREEWAY is the three 7-watt speakers. With three speakers, it ensures that you can always hear your caller clearly – in a world where most Bluetooth car speakerphones only have one or at most two speakers this one with three speakers impresses.
The Jabra FREEWAY also features HD voice capabilities on both ends of the call. With HD voice, the FREEWAY allows for more natural frequencies of your caller’s voice, which results in a crystal clear voice communication.
For noise reduction and echo cancellation, the Jabra uses its Noise Blackout system, one of the most effective noise reduction systems available. It has two microphones coupled with an internal digital signal processor. The two microphones are positioned to make sure that your caller only hears your voice and not the surrounding din and noise.
- Hands-Free car kit designed for answering and receiving calls with any Bluetooth smartphone – iPhone, Android, Blackberry etc
- Seamlessly stream music from any Bluetooth (A2DP) capable device; supports aptX for CD quality audio
- Built-in microphone and easy to use music controls
- Provides audio through your 3.5mm input in Car Stereo when playing music and answering phone calls.
- Auto connects. Just first time pairing and then the device is stored in memory for future connections.
- The BTC450 only connects to one device. For multiple devices go for the Kinivo BTC455
That is it folks! Do keep visiting often for more trending news and offers. Comments and feedback are always welcome!
Note: The links in this post are affiliate links.